Introducing ꞌHiking and Horses’ Iceland’s first package meeting the needs of the new solo travel trend sweeping the globe. Iceland Cool collaborates with 4-star Hotel Husafell to welcome independent travelers to enjoy horseback riding and nature hiking on a flexible 4-day adventure package in solo-friendly Iceland.
HOTEL HUSAFELL ICELAND INTRODUCES NEW ‘HIKING AND HORSES’ SOLO ADVENTURE PACKAGE
Four-star Hotel Husafell in West Iceland welcomes solo travellers with ‘Hiking and Horses,’ a new four-day adventure package.
Amidst volcanic and glacial landscapes in West Iceland, guests travel on horseback, hike nature trails, experience backcountry hospitality at a family-run horse farm, and mingle with fellow travellers on a nature and heritage walk around Husafell.
Independent spirits can customize their journey with trips to nearby Langjokull glacier and the world’s largest lava cave, as well as on-property activities like outdoor thermal swimming, Northern Lights hunting and mountain biking.
Iceland’s small size, low crime-rate, friendly citizenry of English-speaking residents and transformative travel experiences make it an attractive destination for the rapidly growing solo travel trend.
HIKING AND HORSES SOLO PACKAGE
Tailor-made for solo wanderers and discounted 30% off regular rates, the package includes:
- 3 night stay at Hotel Husafell, a member of National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World
- Private hiking in Husafell Nature Reserve with local expert guide
- Visit to family-run Sturlureykir Horse Farm in Reykholt for an introduction to the Icelandic horse and brief riding lesson
- Horseback riding with fellow travellers along a unique hot-spring river
- A taste of geothermally baked earth bread
- An evening stroll with your fellow hotel guests on a heritage walk around Husafell
- Soak in Iceland’s spa culture and mingle with the locals at the outdoor Husafell thermal baths
- Experience Float water wellness therapy
- Mountain bike rental
- Daily breakfast
- Wi-fi, parking & taxes
To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org.